in this economy, i'd say i got a job.
technically an internship but from august to may, instead of school, i will be working for the NAIA!!!! I will be living somewhere here, with this great friend. i think God is going to use this experience to show me so much, and I am really excited to start this new chapter in my life. (i know, cliche) but really. It wasn't at all what or where I expected to be but I think this is what I am supposed to do. so for now, i will hang out with this guy for another week.
and that is what i have been doing.
oh and i went to the lake. and i loved it. and i love the lake. and it is so great.
and i am currently waiting for Glee to come on, so i am watching Americas Got Talent.
i don't think that talent was very good.
yay!
ReplyDeletei'm SO GLAD you didn't get that internship with the Big 12. talk about a dead end job..