Deens: I had something really important to tell you...what was it? OH i remember, I was talking to this lady at work, and her daughter just got done with a program at JUCCO with a degree in Train conducting.
Me: yes...
Deens: I think you should look into it, everyone is retiring so they need people to start working and conducting trains.
Me. Oh well thanks, ok. You have such high ambitions for my future.
Deens: No, not like that, I just think it would be a good way for you to travel the world.
Stepdad-from the couch, YEAH-if she could get to the WORLD on a train...
Deens: Oh, well then, it would be a good way for you to see the United States and Canada.
Me: ok, well thanks, I will think about that. I don't really like trains, but I do like that striped stuff they wear..
Deens: Oh yeah so cute. Just keep that on your list for things in the future.
...what do you think-Tricia as a Train conductor?
your mom's name is Deens?!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh. i couldn't stop laughing. not that i think you would be a bad train conductor, or do not have high hopes for your future! i do, i am not worried about you at all, but what your step dad said...oh man, that was great!
ReplyDeleteyour family kills me. thanks, rick for the sarcasm. he's so dependable. :)
ReplyDeletehahahaha what?
ReplyDeletethat's amazing.